As you may know, I'm heading off to Canada this afternoon, so don't be surprised if you don't see any blog updates for a couple of weeks.
I'm taking my Edmonds book with me, and if the occasion arises, I'll attempt to make something. I'm not sure what my chances are: we'll be working with fairly basic supplies most of the time. Even if I do manage to cook something, it's unlikely I will have Internet access, or the time to write up a blog, until I get back to NZ.
So don't worry, I haven't given up; I've just gone on holiday. Catch ya in a couple of weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular posts this week
-
I had half a banana and one strip of streaky bacon left over from my banana and bacon English muffin topping. Ideal for making a little S...
-
You'd think that after spending my Saturday making all those Christmas mince pies and meringues, (and cleaning the oven) I'd have sp...
-
I'd happily eat ANZAC biscuits (p34) any day of the year, but if there's one day that it's particularly appropriate to make the...
-
When I was out on my mission for beef bones the other day, I also popped into a fish shop and got myself some squid rings (p119). I'd be...
-
The trouble with buying cream for a sponge cake is that even if you get the smallest bottle available, you're only going to use half of ...
-
It was probably a bit remiss of me to return to work, after a whole week off, not bearing any baked goods for morning tea. I had in fact int...
-
Back when I'd finished my first 100 recipes, I wrote an entry listing my ' top 10 ' so far. I'd actually intended to do thes...
-
After another week of slacking around, it's time to get back into the Edmonds book again. There wasn't a particular recipe I wanted ...
-
I started this blog in March 2010, which means we're currently in the third Bluff oyster season since the Edmonds Challenge began. Durin...
-
I must have been in highly-motivated Edmonds mode last night, because after I'd finished eating my soup I decided to go back in the kitc...
No comments:
Post a Comment