Whoever the smartass was who slipped this recipe for "the perfect man" into my Edmonds book, you'll be pleased to know it got all the way to Canada before I found it.
I have some very strong suspicions as to who this was - the big hint being that it's someone who
a) can't spell 'humour' or 'too'
b) believes muscles are more important than brains
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular posts this week
-
I had half a banana and one strip of streaky bacon left over from my banana and bacon English muffin topping. Ideal for making a little S...
-
My biggest (or only) remaining conundrum was this: "what excuse can I possibly come up with, for making cheese fondue (p147)?" W...
-
The trouble with buying cream for a sponge cake is that even if you get the smallest bottle available, you're only going to use half of ...
-
It's hard to believe a whole three years have passed since I posted my first entry in this challenge, and even harder to believe I'v...
-
I had a handful of Granny Smiths that had been sitting in my fruit bowl ever since I made apple and blackberry jelly almost a month ago. Th...
-
Pumpkin soup (p89) was an obvious recipe to be making during my budget challenge; pumpkins are particularly cheap at the moment. Even so, ...
-
It's been well over two years since my semi-successful attempt at beef olives . I decided it was time I had another go - but this time,...
-
Back when I'd finished my first 100 recipes, I wrote an entry listing my ' top 10 ' so far. I'd actually intended to do thes...
-
Since the banana pancakes only used one cup of pancake and pikelet mix, I still had more than half a box left. Luckily, there are some other...
-
I think I've been watching too many cooking shows lately - it can sometimes be a bad influence. For instance, while watching Masterchef ...
They have all been waiting for a comment...
ReplyDelete