As you may know, I'm heading off to Canada this afternoon, so don't be surprised if you don't see any blog updates for a couple of weeks.
I'm taking my Edmonds book with me, and if the occasion arises, I'll attempt to make something. I'm not sure what my chances are: we'll be working with fairly basic supplies most of the time. Even if I do manage to cook something, it's unlikely I will have Internet access, or the time to write up a blog, until I get back to NZ.
So don't worry, I haven't given up; I've just gone on holiday. Catch ya in a couple of weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular posts this week
-
I've never had much luck with banana cakes. They always seem to come out overcooked on top and gooey in the centre. Yet I still make one...
-
After experiencing the weirdly cakey result of last week's attempt at 'quick quiche', I was curious to see what the basic quiche...
-
Pumpkin soup (p89) was an obvious recipe to be making during my budget challenge; pumpkins are particularly cheap at the moment. Even so, ...
-
I used to bake a lot as a kid. Since then, my parents' carefully-instilled lessons to do with checking you have all ingredients before ...
-
I'm sure everyone's heard by now about the latest events in Christchurch - not what anyone needed just before Christmas - or ever ag...
-
You'd think that after spending my Saturday making all those Christmas mince pies and meringues, (and cleaning the oven) I'd have sp...
-
It's been well over two years since my semi-successful attempt at beef olives . I decided it was time I had another go - but this time,...
-
The trouble with buying cream for a sponge cake is that even if you get the smallest bottle available, you're only going to use half of ...
-
After another week of slacking around, it's time to get back into the Edmonds book again. There wasn't a particular recipe I wanted ...
-
Last night I actually got to make a recipe I was familiar with: honey oat biscuits (p41). This was, in fact, the recipe I ended up making on...
No comments:
Post a Comment